Stock Market Technical Analysis, Day Trading, PT Technical Analysis Trader, Candlestick, Options, Swing Trading, Chart.
- How to buy and sell stocks using proven technical analysis techniques
- Recognize trends and chart patterns to make successful trading decisions
- Learn many indicators that will show trend continuations and reversals that will aid in your stock markets trading
- Develop your own strategies combining indicators, trading rules, order placement and more
- Learn from real live trading demonstrations where the instructor shares the though process in each trade and reinforces what you have learned
- Build confidence so the learner can apply immediately what has been learned into their own investing and stock trading
- No prerequisites although the course “Investing In Stocks: The Complete Course” makes a good companion course
Successful stock market trading is all about using technical indicators to help you determine when to profitably buy and when to sell a stock. In addition, learning the best indicators, how to confidently apply them, building your personal strategy, and understanding how to use various order types is the key to a comprehensive learning experience and practical use of technical analysis for yourself.
THIS COMPLETE COURSE WILL PROVIDE ALL THE PRACTICAL KNOWLEDGE YOU NEED TO BECOME CONFIDENT AND IMMEDIATELY START TRADING STOCKS
Taught by a top Udemy Instructor with over 338,000 students enrolled in his investing courses!
“Steve explains complex ideas in a simple way and remains objective at all times”- Teresa F
“Steve has got amazing energy & it kind of seeps into us & keeps us engrossed in the topic that he is teaching” – Dipti V
What you will learn can be fully applied no matter your trading goals and time availability so perfect for those who want to become:
- Scalpers (Arbitrage): Many trades based on data over Minutes
- Day Traders: Minutes to Hours
- Swing Traders: Hours to Days
- Position Traders: Days to Weeks
- Part Time Investors: Weeks to Months
- Buy And Holders: Entry With Fewer Exits
Learn at your own pace and apply what you learn to your own favorite stocks that you may already be following!
Perfect for those who are brand new to trading in the stock market or consider themselves beginners or intermediate traders. This course covers many topics that you can practically apply and use immediately.
- Perfect for brand new or beginner traders who want to learn everything to start successfully trading
- Great for intermediate traders who want to further enhance their knowledge