Great Investments Programme
- Be passionate and determined to learn
Update: A full copy of my international best-selling book - Investing Unplugged is included now - I want you to be happy with this course and so have included that $50 book too!
2020 Updated: Professional Fund Manager & Bloomberg TV presenter and educator
- Over 100,000 people around the world have bought my books and attended my trading courses
- Latest Update: 2020 based on user feedback - more live investing examples, more step-by-step guides to strategies, audio enhanced plus lots more resources added - enjoy!
This course is complete routemap for creating an online investing income . I’m going to show you exactly the strategies I have used to win competitions on Bloomberg TV and Financial Times and how I went from being a private investor like you to running my own hedge fund.
Moreover, this course is constantly updated with bonus material and I will answer your questions in a comprehensive way.
My advanced teaching methodology shaves hours off your learning time and shows you exactly when to buy and sell . After years of teaching and trading I have finessed the approach to accelerate your learning by focusing on the practical essentials and making it fun.
My mission is to take your trading to the next level and cut your learning curve to the minimum using all the latest educational techniques combined with my proven investing expertise .
With continual on-going support you will join other successful investors in a fraction of the time it would otherwise take!
What you will learn:
We start by getting you up to speed and what the smaller trader can do to profit on the back of giant traders.
What others have said about my trading teaching style:
"The Online Trading CourseBook is the best guide of its kind to personal investing and will satisfy both the beginner and the professional". Nathan Moss, Chief Operating Officer, Merrill Lynch HSBC
"Insights into online trading from one of the leading authorities in the field."Craig Walling, Chief Executive, Charles Schwab Europe
Who this course is for:
- Those who are new to investing, or those who want to raise their levels of profitability
- Anyone who has been disappointed by poor performing strategies which promised great returns
- Someone looking for a second income or to make the most of their savings or their pension
- Young savers planning their futures
- People approaching retirement and need a boost to their investment returns
- People in retirement frustrated by poor performance
- Financial advisors whose clients are disappointed in their investment returns