Here is the important stock market news to watch out for today.
- Markets to open on a positive note; support @15,150, resistance at 15,334.
- FIIs bought shares worth Rs1008.2cr (cash), sold Rs1283.38cr in index futures.
- US markets closed with gains on Wednesday. Asian markets had a quiet start on Thursday.
- Brent crude was 01.29% higher at $65.17 per barrel.
- Bharti Airtel to acquire a Warburg Pincus affiliate’s 20% equity stake in its DTH arm Bharti Telemedia for a total consideration of Rs3,126cr.
- Tata Steel shareholders on March 26, 2021, to consider the Composite Scheme of Amalgamation of Bamnipal Steel Limited and Tata Steel BSL Limited (formerly known as Bhushan Steel Limited) into and with Tata Steel.
- GAIL’s share buyback to open on February 25 and close on March 10.
- Jubilant FoodWorks appointed Ashish Goenka as CFO. Earlier Goenka was with Bharti Airtel as Executive VP.
- Dish TV India’s board approved raising funds of up to Rs1,000cr.
- India Ratings & Research assigns IND A/RWE to Jindal Stainless (Hisar) Limited’s credit facilities.
- VA Tech Wabag has completed the Financial Closure for its Hybrid Annuity Model (
HAM') project received from Kolkata Metropolitan Development Authority (KMDA’).
- Phillips Carbon Black commissioned two specialty black lines at Palej in Gujarat.
- NALCO to open its share buyback worth Rs749.1cre on February 25 and close on March 10.