Understanding Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- be interested to invest in ETFs
ETFs are open-ended investment funds that are listed and traded on a stock exchange
This module will help you understand the basics of ETFs, the structure of ETFs and the risks and benefits of this form of investment. You will also learn if it is a suitable product for you and if you should include ETFs as part of your investment portfolio.
- What are Exchange Traded Funds (or ETFs)?
- Risk-Return Trade-off
- Open-ended structure
- Swap-based ETFs
- Risks of Swap based Structures
- Why do people invest in ETFs?
- Are ETFs suitable for everyone?
- Investment strategies for ETFs
- Considerations before investing in an ETF
Learn how ETFs can form part of your investment portfolio to provide diversification benefits at a lower cost.
Who this course is for:
- Those who are interested in ETF investments
- working adults