UTI Asset Management Company Ltd IPO (UTI AMC IPO) Detail
Incorporated in 2002, UTI AMC is in the business of managing the domestic mutual funds of UTI Mutual Fund, provides portfolio management services to institutional clients and high net worth individuals like Employee Provident Fund Organisation, National Skill Development Fund, Postal Life Insurance, and manages retirement funds viz. NPS, offshore funds like Shinsei UTI India Fund, and alternative investment funds catering to a diverse group of individuals, institutional investors, banks, trusts, and NRIs.
Key Facts about UTI AMC
- According to CRISIL, UTI AMC is the largest AMC in India in terms of Total AUM, seventh-largest AMC in India in terms of mutual fund QAAUM with ₹1,542.3 billion, and also has the largest share of monthly average AUM amongst top ten Indian AMC coming from B30 cities.
- The management fees from domestic mutual funds account for 72.7% of the total income of the company.
- UTI AMC has established the first mutual fund in India and has been in the asset management industry for more than 55 years with a strong history and proven track record in mutual fund mutual industry with strong brand recognition.
- UTI AMC has 11 million live folios accounting for 12.8% of client base managed by the Indian mutual fund industry.
- UTI AMC has a national footprint with 163 UTI Financial Centres, 273 Business Development Associates and Chief Agents and 33 other Official Points of Acceptance. UTI AMC also has approximately 51,000 Independent Financial Advisors.
- UTI AMC has four sponsors SBI, LIC, PNB and BOB each of which has the Government of India as a majority shareholder. UTI AMC also has a global asset management company T. Rowe Price International Ltd as one of its major stakeholders with a 26% stake in the Company.
- As of September 30, 2019, UTI AMC manages 178 domestic mutual fund schemes , comprising equity, hybrid, income, liquid, and money market funds.
UTI AMC is a professionally managed company and does not have an identifiable promoter in terms of SEBI.
Summary of financial Information (Restated) Particulars For the year/period ended (₹ in Million)
|Profit After Tax
Objects of the Issue:
The objects of the Offer are:
- To achieve the benefits of listing the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges and
- The sale of up to 38,987,081 Equity Shares by the Selling Shareholders
UTI AMC IPO Details
||Sep 29, 2020 - Oct 1, 2020
||Book Built Issue IPO
||38,987,081 Eq Shares of ₹10
|(aggregating up to ₹2,159.88 Cr)
||₹10 per equity share
||₹552 to ₹554 per equity share
|Min Order Quantity
UTI AMC IPO Tentative Date / Timetable
|Bid/Offer Opens On
||Sep 29, 2020
|Bid/Offer Closes On
||Oct 1, 2020
|Finalisation of Basis of Allotment
||Oct 7, 2020
|Initiation of Refunds
||Oct 8, 2020
|Credit of Shares to Demat Acct
||Oct 9, 2020
|IPO Shares Listing Date
||Oct 12, 2020
UTI AMC IPO Lot Size and Price (Retail)
UTI AMC IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding
|Post Issue Share Holding
UTI IPO Shares Offered by Investor Category
||No. of shares